Round And Cone Hished End Forming Machine
The edging machine is divided into a manual edging machine and an automatic edging machine. The edge forming is beautiful, the quality is reliable, the production efficiency is high, the operation is convenient, and the characteristics of the equipment are easy to grasp. It not only improves the production efficiency and ensures the high quality of production, but also improves the operating environment.
Product detail presentation
1. The maximum diameter of the workpiece that can be processed: ф600mm
2. Carbon steel thickness 4-14mm; stainless steel 3-10mm
3. The height of the straight edge of the flange (5mm material thickness, different materials and thickness need to be changed appropriately): 25mm
4. R made by the flip side head: R20mm
5. The smallest R arc of the workpiece section that can be processed (appropriate changes according to different materials and thicknesses): R400mm
6. The thickness of the workpiece that can be processed: maximum 6mm, minimum 12mm
7. Linear speed of plasma cutting and spinning: 3m～8m/min
8. Spinning speed of elliptical workpiece (circumference is about 6.5m, it needs to be changed according to different materials and thickness): 25min/piece
9. Equipment working system: 16 hours/day
10. Overall dimensions of the host (length X width X height): 4800mmX1300mmX1400mm
11. Power system (hydraulic system, vacuum system) dimensions (length X width X height): 1600mmX800mmX1200mm
12. Total power of the whole machine: (excluding plasma power supply) 〈13KW
13. Total weight of the whole machine: not weighed
The main applications include leisure food factory equipment, winery equipment, fruit and vegetable processing plant equipment, frozen food factory equipment, seasoning processing equipment, meat processing equipment, crimping machine, flat-bottle-crimping machine, screw machine, lathe, cylinder crimping machine, beer can crimping machine, oil cabinet head crimping machine, etc.
The structure of the machine is symmetrical between the main drive wheel and the passive wheel.
Then the workpiece is welded or fixed on the rotary table, the upper and lower center of the wheel symmetrical position through the oil cylinder lifting movement, balance rotation, through the reducer and roller meshing output, to achieve 360-degree rotation.
When the roll pressure exceeds the yield limit of the material, the rolled material is deformed to achieve the size of the rolling diameter.