How shearing machine works？Dalian Mingcheng official websiteRelease Time : 2020-10-21 View Count : 次
For hydraulic shearing machine, what is its basic working principle? Many people don't know much. Today Dalian Mingcheng Electromechanical will explain to you. The working process of hydraulic pendulum shears can be divided into three types: manual, single and continuous.
Manual: Select the position of the jog gear, step on the pedal to slow down, press the shearing mechanism to automatically push down, and press the travel switch to stop pressing; in the stepping process, the pedal is released, the pedal moves forward slowly and stops at the current unemployment position. In the stepping process, stepping on the pedal to return, the shearing mechanism steps back to automatically, and the hitting stroke stops. During the return, the pedal is released to return and stop at the current return position.
Single: Set the pressure holding time, the size of the pressure, the distance before and after the horizontal stop, adjust the position of the horizontal movement; select the one-way operation gear, the hydraulic shear mechanism is not in the upper position of the travel switch, and the upper travel switch automatically returns first . Step on the pedal to move forward slowly, and the shearing mechanism will automatically push down; when the knock switch is knocked, the horizontal stop mechanism will move back a certain distance and automatically maintain the pressure; when the waiting time is up, the pressure will be automatically released and released. After pressing the cutting mechanism, it will automatically return, and the horizontal stop mechanism will automatically advance the set distance; when the battle switch is touched, the single cutting action ends.
1) Adjust the pressure holding time, pressure relief time, the front and rear distance of the horizontal stop, and adjust the position of the horizontal stop;
2) Set the number of steps, the position of each step and the amount of sandpaper;
3) Select the continuous position of the operating gear, the downward pressure shearing mechanism is not above the limit switch, first it will automatically return to the top of the limit switch; when stepping on the pedal to move forward slowly, the shearing mechanism is pushed down Will automatically push down; when you touch the limit switch, the horizontal gear changes to. The feeding mechanism retreats a set distance and automatically maintains pressure. If the pressure is maintained, the pressure will be automatically released; when the pressure is released, the shearing mechanism will automatically return. At the same time, the horizontal stop mechanism automatically advances the set distance; press the trip switch, one cutting action ends, and then the next cutting is executed.
4) After the current cutting step is completed, when the travel switch is pressed, the horizontal stop position will be automatically adjusted and enter the next cutting step.
5) Complete all work steps, touch the travel switch, the continuous cutting action ends.