What should I do if the QC12Y hydraulic pendulum shears is broken? Try these tips first!Release Time : 2020-11-03 View Count : 次
As a large-scale machine, there will be more or less malfunctions in the operation of the shearing machine. Many minor problems do not need to be repaired by specialized personnel, and they can be adjusted by themselves. Today, Jiuying will show you common malfunctions and adjustments. Explain:
One, QC12Y shearing machine hydraulic system failure and troubleshooting
Shearing machine failure phenomenon: The road cannot build up pressure, and the upper tool post does not move.
Shearing machine failure causes: The electrical plug of the electromagnetic reversing valve is in poor contact.
Troubleshooting method for shearing machine: Check the electrical plug.
Solenoid reversing valve spool is stuck by debris or the roughened surface does not act; the sealing port of each valve core of the combined valve has debris and does not play a sealing role: The orifices in the combined valve are blocked. Check, remove and wash.
The return stroke of the upper tool post is slow or cannot return to the top dead center, and the action sequence of the upper tool post and the pressure cylinder is not coordinated: The nitrogen pressure of the return cylinder is insufficient. Check and adjust to the rated pressure separately.
Two. Adjustment and operation of QC12Y shearing machine
1. Adjustment of cutting edge gap Whether the cutting edge gap adjustment is appropriate is an important factor affecting the cutting quality and extending the life of the blade. When the gap is adjusted, temporarily loosen the locking screw, and then turn the handle to the required scale value, and then The screw is locked, and the ball valve is used to measure the uniformity of the gap between the upper and lower blades. The specific method is to use a single stroke. When the upper and lower frames reach the bottom dead center, the ball valve is quickly turned to close the oil circuit and the upper tool frame stops at the bottom dead center. Then continue to open and close the ball valve slightly to make the upper tool post rise step by step over the full stroke. At this time, the uniformity of the blade gap can be measured step by step.
2. Preparation before operation
1) Clean the oil on the surface of each machine, and pay attention to the engraved line on the stop valve should be in the open position.
2) Inject grease into each lubrication part.
3) Add L-HL46 mechanical oil to the oil tank (the oil must be clean).
4) Ground the machine, turn on the power, and check the coordination of the actions of the electrical appliances.
1) Turn on the machine for a few cycles, and after ensuring that there are no abnormal conditions, try cutting different thickness plates (from thin to thick).
2) During the shearing process, turn on the pressure gauge switch and observe the oil pressure value. If there is any abnormality, the overflow valve can be adjusted to meet the specified requirements.
3) During operation, if abnormal noise or fuel tank overheating is found, stop and check immediately. The temperature of the fuel tank does not exceed 60 degrees.