What to do if the bending machine is deformed in the middle of the workpiece?
Bending machines are divided into manual bending machines, hydraulic bending machines and CNC bending machines. Manual bending machines are divided into mechanical manual bending machines and electric manual bending machines. Hydraulic bending machines can be divided into torsion axis synchronization, machine-hydraulic synchronization, and electro-hydraulic synchronization according to the synchronization method. According to the movement mode, hydraulic bending machines can be divided into up-moving type and down-moving type.
The structure of the bending machine is as follows:
1. Slider part: adopts hydraulic transmission, and the slider part is composed of a slider, an oil cylinder and a mechanical stopper fine-tuning structure. The left and right oil cylinders are fixed on the frame, and the piston (rod) drives the slider to move up and down through hydraulic pressure. The mechanical stop is controlled by the numerical control system to adjust the value;
2. The workbench part: controlled by the button box, the motor drives the stopper to move back and forth , And the moving distance is controlled by the numerical control system, the small reading is 0.01 mm (the front and rear positions have the limit switch);
3. Synchronization system: The machine is composed of a mechanical synchronization mechanism composed of torsion shafts, swing arms, and joint bearings. The structure is simple, the performance is stable and reliable, and the synchronization accuracy is high. The mechanical stop is adjusted by the motor, and the numerical control system controls the value;
4. The stopper mechanism: The stopper is driven by a motor, and the two screw rods are driven to move synchronously through the chain operation, and the CNC system controls the size of the stopper.
The reasons why the bending machine is bent in the middle of the workpiece are:
1. It may be caused by uneven upper knife and lower knife. In order to reach the angle, the quick clamp was moved, so the angle is the same, but the straightness is not enough.
2. There is no deflection compensation, the reason is similar.
3. The method can be used to mark the upper slider and the lower table to see if they are parallel, find the reason and then find a solution.